Essex Realty Group, Inc. has been exclusively engaged to market for sale 1044-46 North Spaulding Avenue, a fourteen unit apartment building located in Chicago’s Humboldt Park neighborhood. The property’s current unit mix includes seven (7) 1 Bed/1 Bath apartments and seven (7) 2 Bed/1 Bath apartments.
The property sits on the west side of North Spaulding Avenue, and is about one block west of the south end of Humboldt Park. The property is conveniently located near multiple bus stops (Route 82 & 65) on both Homan Avenue and Grand Avenue.
Humboldt Park was listed by RedFin in 2014 as one of the top ten neighborhoods in the country with the median home sales price up 62% year over year. The growing attention on this neighborhood can be attributed to the steady rise in property values and development activity in the neighborhood and surrounding areas such as Logan Square, West Town, and Wicker Park.
The actual park, located just a block away from the property, contains several historical public buildings and numerous playing fields for sports and activities providing a great public space for the community.
- 23 property tours within 2 weeks of marketing
- Several offers received
- Sold significantly over asking price
- 14 unit apartment building in Humboldt Park, just one block from the park
- Value-add opportunity
- The adjacent vacant lot sold along with the property
- The building sits on two lots totaling 7,980 SF of land
- Large 1 & 2 bedroom apartments with spacious layouts