Essex Realty Group, Inc. is pleased to announce the sale of 1444 West Erie, a vintage 13 unit multi-family property located in Chicago’s popular West Town Neighborhood. Due to the size and great West Town location, 1444 West Erie caught the eye of 35 investor groups who came out to tour the property. After a formal call for offers the property closed approx. 4 months after list date.
West Town benefits from easy access to public transportation and close proximity to Chicago’s central business district. In addition, West Town benefits by being located within very close proximity to the West Loop, which is currently undergoing a transformation into a tech company hub. Companies such as Google, Twitter, and LinkedIn all have decided to make the West Loop their Chicago home, bringing a multitude of well-paying jobs to the area. For example, 1444 West Erie Street is situated approx. 1 mile from Chicago’s Google HQ.
The property is located on the northwest corner of Erie Street and Bishop Street, in the heart of Chicago’s West Town Neighborhood. The property is also conveniently located approx. 1/2 mile from the Chicago Blue Line CTA Station and in close proximity to numerous bus stops and Divvy Bike Stations.
- 35 property tours and 12 offers
- Closed approx. 4 months after list date
- 13 unit multi-family property located in Chicago’s popular West Town Neighborhood
- Ideal unit mix consists of 1 Bed/1 Bath, 1.5 Bed/1 Bath, 2 Bed/1 Bath, 2.5 Bed/ 1 Bath
- Three duplex units allow for the opportunity to convert artists lofts to 2 - 2 Bed/2 Bath or 2 - 3 Bed/2 Bath units
- Approx. ½ mile from the Chicago Blue Line CTA Station