Essex Realty Group, Inc. is pleased to announce the sale of 2331 West Superior Street, located in the Ukrainian Village neighborhood of Chicago. The apartments all feature hardwood floors, a mixture of stainless steel & white kitchen appliances, granite or laminate counters, individual heat, shared laundry in the basement, and newer back porches. The opportunity exists for an investor to purchase a large building in Ukrainian Village and renovate the property to feature brand new kitchens, baths, HVAC and laundry in-unit.
Essex conducted an extensive marketing campaign resulting in 20 property tours and multiple offers.
The West Town neighborhood of Chicago is located a few miles west of Chicago’s Loop and offers views of Chicago’s skyline from most parts of the neighborhood. West Town benefits by being comprised of several neighborhoods who’s residents have brought a rich history. Neighborhoods within West Town include: East Village, Eckhart Park, portions of Humboldt Park, Noble Square, portions of River West, Smith Park, Ukrainian Village, and Wicker Park.
Today, West Town is rapidly changing and becoming one of Chicago’s most desirable neighborhoods, offering an array of colorful galleries and museums, independent theaters, quaint coffee shops, and a booming restaurant and nightlife scene. 1659 West Huron is located in the heart of West Town, just blocks from the neighborhood’s popular Chicago Avenue, as well as in close proximity to public transportation.
*Neighborhood information from https://www.westtownchicago.com/
- Essex Conducted an Extensive Marketing Campaign Resulting in 20 Property Tours & Multiple Offers
- Opportunity to Renovate Kitchens, Baths, Install In-Unit Laundry
- Individual Furnaces, Updated Porches and Recent Tuckpointing at Both Properties
- Primarily Large 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments with Open Layouts
- Fantastic Ukrainian Village Locations, Close Proximity to Chicago/California Avenue Retail and Hospitality