Essex Realty Group, Inc. has been exclusively engaged to market for sale 2712 West Logan Boulevard, a charming three unit apartment building located on the north side of the Logan Boulevard. The property is comprised of three large full floor 4 bed/2 bath apartments that are currently rented at below market rates. The first floor is currently built out common area space with 9 ft ceilings and is approx. 1,800 SF. The common area space includes a laundry room with three washer/dryers, storage closets for each unit, a restroom, a bike room, and a boiler and utility room.
2712 West Logan sits in a prime pocket of Logan Square due to the close proximity to public transportation, as well as the many bars and restaurants that make the neighborhood so popular. Additionally, the property is located in the Logan Square Boulevards Historic District, a beautiful tree lined linear historic district in Logan Square that is part of the National Register of Historic Places and named a Chicago Landmark.
Logan Square is located approx. 3 miles northwest of Chicago’s Loop. In the past few years, the area has enjoyed booming growth in population and popularity with Chicago’s residents, as evidenced by the opening of a variety of new retail developments and popular new bars and restaurants. Known for its historical architecture, scenic boulevards, and expansive parks, Logan Square is regularly regarded as on of Chicago’s most sought after neighborhoods.
- Closed 90 Days after Listing
- Three Large 4 Bed/2 Bath Apartments ~ 1,800 SF Each
- Cosmetic Renovation Could Increase Rents by 33%
- Approx. 1,800 SF empty Ground Level Space with High Ceilings
- Approx. 5,656 SF Lot & Approx. 8,000 SF Building
- Trophy Asset on the Historic Logan Boulevard
- Across the Street from Starbucks on Logan & California
- Single Family Home or Condo Conversion Opportunity