Essex Realty Group, Inc. has been exclusively engaged to market for sale 4250-52 N. Keystone Ave. The Subject Property is a six (6) unit condominium building located in the Old Irving Park neighborhood of Chicago. The building was originally converted from apartments to condominiums in 1998. Per Section 15 of the Illinois Condominium Act, Essex is representing the 4250-52 N. Keystone Condo Association in the sale of the units.
4250-52 N. Keystone Ave. is comprised of six (6) 2Bd/1Ba condominiums and four (4) deeded garage parking spaces. All units feature hardwood floors throughout, individual HVAC, decorative fireplaces, in-unit laundry, and varying levels of updates & finishes. The property also features a shared backyard and pergola in the rear. Currently, three (3) of the six (6) units are owner-occupied. 100% of the owners have voted in favor of a sale.
4250-52 N. Keystone Ave. is conveniently located approximately 0.4 miles from the Irving Park Blue line train station and just 0.2 miles from the I-90/94 expressway, providing easy access to Downtown Chicago and suburban office hubs like Rosemont and Schaumburg. Additionally, there are multiple CTA bus stops located steps from the building at Montrose, Keeler, & Elston Avenues (#82 & #152).
- Essex generated 20 tours and multiple offers.
- Sold for 6.04% Cap Rate & 10.32 GRM.
- 6-unit building comprised of all 2Bd/1Ba condominiums.
- Four (4) deeded garage parking spaces.
- Three (3) of the six (6) units are owner-occupied.
- 100% of the owners have voted in favor of a sale.
- All units feature individual HVAC and in-unit laundry.