Essex Realty Group, Inc. is pleased to announce the sale of 4401-4407 N. Mozart St., a 19-unit mixed-use corner building in Chicago’s highly desirable Ravenswood Manor neighborhood. The property was Gut-rehabbed in 2015 and offers an attractive mix of one and two-bedroom units. Each unit features high-end finishes, exposed brick, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and in-unit laundry. An accredited architectural design firm occupies all 1,500 SF of the ground-floor commercial space.
Investors were attracted to a high-quality turnkey investment that was positioned in an excellent location. The property was 100% occupied during the marketing process, so Essex provided virtual Matterport scans in replacement of traditional property tours to respect the tenant’s health and safety during the pandemic. Essex successfully garnered six offers and placed the property under contract within one month of marketing.
- Excellent Ravenswood Manor Location
- Stabilized Turn-Key Property
- All Apartment Units have been Extensively Remodeled
- Significant Capital Improvements
- Accredited Retail Tenant Occupies All 1,500 SF of Ground Level Commercial Space
- 7-Minute Walk to Francisco Brown Line
- One (1) Block from 58-Acre Horner Park