Essex Realty Group, Inc. is proud to announce the sale of 5417 South Drexel Avenue, an 8 unit center entrance brick apartment building located in Chicago’s Hyde Park neighborhood. Through a competitive marketing process, Essex procured 10 showings and multiple offers. The property went under contract in less than 2 months.
In the last 2 weeks, Essex Realty Group has closed more than 90 units within a few blocks of the University of Chicago.
The property is located on the east side of South Drexel Avenue, just south of East 54th Street and roughly 1 mile from the 51st/53rd Street Metra Station. The property is 2 blocks east of Washington Park, approx. 1.5 miles west of Lake Michigan, and less than a mile north of the University of Chicago
- Large 3 Bedroom Units - Approx. 1,500 SF
- The Units Feature Moderate Updates & Separate Living & Dining Rooms
- Value Add Opportunity - Remove Boiler, Add Individual HVAC & Washer/Dryer In-Unit
- Located less than a Mile North of the University of Chicago
- Assumable Interest Rate at 4.20%