Essex Realty Group, Inc. is pleased to announce the sale of 6118-6120 N. Claremont Ave., a renovated seven (7) unit apartment building located in Chicago’s West Ridge neighborhood.
The Subject Property is comprised of one (1) two-bed/one-bath garden unit and six (6) two-bed/two-bath units. The units were updated in 2011 with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, hardwood floors, individual HVAC, in-unit laundry, and walk-in closets. 2021 capital improvements include porch reinforcement, tuckpointing, and existing lintel repairs. The property also features four (4) surface parking spaces and four (4) enclosed garage parking spaces.
6118-6120 N. Claremont Ave. is located steps from multiple bus routes along Peterson and Western Avenues, as well as the planned development of the Edgewater Metra Station ($21M Project), which is scheduled to be completed in 2023. In addition, neighborhood residents enjoy a variety of bar and restaurant options, boutiques, parks, and shopping, including Target, Walgreens, and Starbucks.
Essex led an extensive marketing campaign, resulting in multiple tours and offers. The property sold within 96% of List Price.
- Sold Within 96% of List Price ($200,000 PPU)
- Within Walking Distance to Multiple Bus Stops, as well as Edgewater Metra Station ($21M Project - Under Construction)
- Renovated, Low-Maintenance Asset with Immediate Rental Upside
- All 2-Bed Condo Quality Units w/ Open Layouts
- In ADU North Zone; Large Basement Storage Space Provides Potential Path to Additional Unit