Essex Realty Group, Inc. is pleased to announce the sale of 6431-33 N. California Ave., a rehabbed 6-unit mixed-use building in Chicago’s vibrant West Ridge neighborhood.
The Subject Property, which benefits from an extensive list of capital improvements, presented investors with the opportunity to acquire an immaculately maintained and rarely available asset located in one of the most desirable pockets of West Ridge.
The unit mix consists of four (4) 2 Bed/1.5 Bath apartments with large, separate living & dining rooms and oversized bedrooms. Additionally, the property is comprised of two (2) street-level commercial spaces. Further, the property includes two (2) large unfinished basements with ample storage space, as well as five (5) garage parking spaces.
Essex led an extensive marketing campaign, resulting in multiple tours and several competitive offers. The property sold within approx. 97% of the List Price.
Known as one of Chicago’s most historically and culturally abundant neighborhoods, West Ridge has become a cherished community that boasts thriving retail lining Devon Avenue, historic mansions along Ridge and Lunt Avenues and cultural institutions such as St. Scholastica Academy.
6431-33 N. California Ave. is situated in a uniquely desirable pocket of the West Ridge neighborhood. Located blocks from the heart of the Devon Avenue commercial corridor, the Subject Property benefits from its proximity to local shops and restaurants, as well as convenient public transportation options.
- Sold Within 97% of List Price
- Rehabbed and Well-Maintained Asset in Highly Desirable Pocket of West Ridge
- Attractive Apartment Unit Mix – Four (4) Large 2 Bed/1.5 Bath
- Strong Commercial Space Benefiting from High Foot-Traffic – Steps to Devon Avenue's Commercial Corridor
- Property includes Two (2) Large Unfinished Basements and Five (5) Leased Garage Parking Spaces
- Owned by Same Family for Approximately 30 Years