Essex Realty Group, Inc. is pleased to exclusively offer for sale two mixed-use properties located in the affluent suburbs of Winnetka and Wilmette. The subject properties include an ~11,700 square foot building with 6,352 net rentable square feet at 874-878 Green Bay Rd. in Winnetka and a 10,683 square foot building with 6,915 net rentable square feet at 1215 Washington Ave. in Wilmette. The buildings also include three (3) income-producing cellular towers. The properties are ideal for users or investors and may be purchased individually or as a package.
Both properties are located steps from UP-N Metra train stations servicing the North Shore, Evanston, and downtown Chicago. In addition, the buildings are located less than three miles from one another and are within proximity to a variety of amenities including coffee shops, restaurants, boutiques, and more.
This mixed-use portfolio presents investors or owner-operators with the opportunity to acquire stabilized mixed-use investment properties situated in unparalleled North Shore locations. Both buildings are well maintained and have undergone recent renovations including electric and plumbing systems, roof work, common area improvements, and fire protection upgrades.
- Rarely available investment opportunities in Winnetka & Wilmette
- 97% portfolio occupancy with strong historical collections at both locations
- Ideal for users or investors; Properties may be purchased individually or as a package
- Steps from UP-N Metra train stations servicing the North Shore, Evanston, and downtown Chicago
- Unparalleled North Shore location, within proximity to coffee shops, restaurants, boutiques, and more
- Recent improvements include updates to electric, plumbing, roof, common areas, and fire protection upgrades