Essex Realty Group, Inc. is pleased to announce the sale of 2900 West Logan Boulevard a 9 unit multi-family property located in the heart of Chicago’s popular Logan Square neighborhood. The property is a converted historic church situated on a large lot on the corner of Logan Boulevard and Francisco Avenue. This incredibly unique investment opportunity was on the market for just 8 days before going under contract. 2900 West Logan Boulevard ultimately closed within 90 days of the list date.
2900 West Logan Boulevard is a 9 unit multi-family property located in the heart of Chicago’s popular Logan Square neighborhood. The property is a converted historic church situated on a large lot on the corner of Logan Boulevard and Francisco Avenue.
The property features beautiful large apartment units with high end finishes including quartz countertops, mosaic backsplashes, stainless steel appliances and contemporary white hardwood kitchen cabinets. A number of units feature restored and preserved stained glass windows and lofted timber beam ceilings, plus unique historic architectural details throughout.
Logan Square is located approx. 3 miles northwest of Chicago’s Loop. In the past few years the area has enjoyed booming growth in population and popularity with Chicago’s residents, as evidenced by the opening of a variety of new retail developments and popular new bars and restaurants. Known for its historical architecture, scenic boulevards, and expansive parks, Logan Square is regularly regarded as one of Chicago’s most sought after neighborhoods.
The property is located on the northwest corner of Logan Boulevard and Francisco Avenue, in the heart of the Logan Square Boulevards Historic District, a beautiful tree lined linear historic district in Logan Square that is part of the National Register of Historic Places and named a Chicago Landmark. The property is also conveniently located less than 1/2 mile from the Logan Square Blue Line CTA Station and in close proximity to numerous bus stops.
- On the market for just one week
- 9 unit multifamily property located in a desirable location near the heart of Logan Square
- Unique investment opportunity
- Converted to apartments from a church in 2018
- Beautifully restored large apartment units featuring preserved stained glass windows, timber beam lofted ceilings, and other preserved architectural details from the church building
- High-end finishes throughout including quartz countertops, breakfast bar kitchens with white wood cabinets, tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances
- Conveniently located less than 1/2 mile from the Logan Square Blue Line CTA Station
- Unit mix features seven 3 bedroom and two 2 bedroom apartments